Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really cold except for a much above normal bubble over Toronto.

:lol: cant wait

Could finally get the first LES outbreak of the season early next week...a month late, how sad. Well atleast I got down to 5F last night.

The 12z GFS tries to build an Aleutian Ridge 300+ hours and -EPO..could get interesting but I dont see any major improvements across the Atlantic thru the first 10 days of January atleast.

It was def east based...higher heights toward Iceland. It wasn't a very good pattern, but it was far better than what we've had recently.

It looks like a nice Rex block on the Pacific side.

it was worse at 0z at 240 bro

The torch is mostly slower this time, I think the bigger warm push would come after Day 10 on the 12z ECM with the SW flow along the East Coast.

some you weather people dont get the change is coming models wont see just like the cold next week they didnt see. The only ones that have seen it is steve of Ny NJ weather / jb and some the others . Some will not give in to the cold weather coming or last. With in a month every will having lots of snow on the ground in sne area .

some you weather people dont get the change is coming models wont see just like the cold next week they didnt see. The only ones that have seen it is steve of Ny NJ weather / jb and some the others . Some will not give in to the cold weather coming or last. With in a month every will having lots of snow on the ground in sne area .

Steve for POTUS. Jb for governor. Blizz for?

Jan will not be snowless....I'll bet you an entire gtg worth of beers that I will not receive under 5" of snow this January.

BAsed on what? The Vortex still in Alaska, the +AO or the +NAO?

Either take the bet or don't.

Like I said, I don't think the AK vortex will still be there by then.....and the polar fields will also give at some point.

Archived