joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
December General Banter

Gastonwxman

• Replies 865
  • Created
  • Last Reply

25 days of Christmas started at 6pm today on ABC Family. Love watching the cartoon Christmas classics. Gets ya into the spirit right quick. My sister's kids love watching them. :)

Classic of classics: Rudolph with Burl Ives

Favorite Xmas movies: Elf and It's a Wonderful Life (Jimmy Stewart is my favorite actor).

Classic of classics: Rudolph with Burl Ives

Favorite Xmas movies: Elf and It's a Wonderful Life (Jimmy Stewart is my favorite actor).

Harvey any time of year :)

http://www.liveleak....=be1_1322839852

Here's a nice skiing movie to get us in the mood. Starts slow, but gets going after a while, lol. Atl. has hills, so this is doable up there...with snow, or ice, of course :) T

Harvey any time of year :)

http://www.liveleak....=be1_1322839852

Here's a nice skiing movie to get us in the mood. Starts slow, but gets going after a while, lol. Atl. has hills, so this is doable up there...with snow, or ice, of course :) T

T,

1) I've never seen "Harvey". I've seen his four Hitchcocks, Mr. Smith, couple of westerns, and the great "Wonderful Life".

2) Stone Mountain has been converted to "Snow Mtn." as I type this.

T,

1) I've never seen "Harvey". I've seen his four Hitchcocks, Mr. Smith, couple of westerns, and the great "Wonderful Life".

2) Stone Mountain has been converted to "Snow Mtn." as I type this.

Oh, man, get thee to the movie store! Harvey is wonderful...and it is very hard to beat the Hitchcock movies :)

I started a run like out at Stone Mtn. last time I had a bob cat out here working on the croquet court, but I ran out of rental time before I got it finished..plus I need a lot more dirt, than I got from leveling the court. But...one day I'll have a bob sled run...one day :) Figured I could pump water from the old bored well to coat it down when it got cold enough. T

Anyone had problems viewing the topics over on the Accuweather forum? Opera displayed them just fine but recently it's made it to where you can only see the very first post of that topic when you click on it to view. Not sure if it's because my settings are incorrect or it's the website itself that for some odd reason just hates Opera. It never happens when I use Mozilla.

In Opera at the top of screen click on View and then click on fit to width on web pages that are like this

In Opera at the top of screen click on View and then click on fit to width on web pages that are like this

Didn't work but I did found out what was causing it. Apparently the settings for viewing that forum (in the Options box in the forum itself) were incorrect and put out as an outline instead of the standard view. Thanks for the suggestion though. :)

Had a great time at the parade and managed to fit the whole thing on camera. I'll see if I can upload a video of it if anyone wants to see the whole thing.

Just got back home from the TSO concert here in Raleigh. We had 4th row seats, but when two people didn't show up to their prime front row, center stage seats, we moved on up. If you've never seen TSO live, you're missing quite a show. It's a very awesome production...a spectacle, really. You can even meet the band after the show, if you go to the second show. It's a good way to kick off the Christmas season!

Just got back home from the TSO concert here in Raleigh. We had 4th row seats, but when two people didn't show up to their prime front row, center stage seats, we moved on up. If you've never seen TSO live, you're missing quite a show. It's a very awesome production...a spectacle, really. You can even meet the band after the show, if you go to the second show. It's a good way to kick off the Christmas season!

Seen them a couple years back and I completely agree....very good show to check out.

Anyone had this gross sinus drainage/sore throat/headache thing going on around these parts? It's not a cold but it seems to be contagious.. and eventually turns into a sinus infection..

I started with those symptoms than 3 days later it went to vertigo and after 2 weeks its getting better finally..

Archived