northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Roll Call

Alpha5

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

First post and first introduction to many, I'm sure. Made my first donation to Eastern (started lurking last february) 2 months before the collapse - figured I'd double down here at Americanwx. Hoping to cash in on some good information and lots and lots of snow....."pure snow." Do you guys realize what the street value is on that stuff? Anyway, I'm looking forward to sponging my way through this winter by reading everything Don Sutherland has to offer, along with many others. I'll try to bring something to the table, but it may be limited to backyard observations and cheesy 80's movie quotes.

'"I'll be back".........

Your Kocin-Uccellini man is back...

Hey there! Glad you made it! 1995-96 winter analog ftw, lol! I just discovered the WWBB throwback Skin. This is friggin' awesome. I never thought I'd see this format again. Unreal! This skin brings a tear to my eye. Talk about a blast from the past. This is greatness, thank you Mods!

Oh and Chris L, I am pretty sure you were on WWBB, if you want that appearance back you can select the skin in your profile options or select it from the dropdown at the bottom left of the page of any forum.

Hey there! Glad you made it! 1995-96 winter analog ftw, lol! I just discovered the WWBB throwback Skin. This is friggin' awesome. I never thought I'd see this format again. Unreal! This skin brings a tear to my eye. Talk about a blast from the past. This is greatness, thank you Mods!

Oh and Chris L, I am pretty sure you were on WWBB, if you want that appearance back you can select the skin in your profile options or select it from the dropdown at the bottom left of the page of any forum.

Yeah, I was on WWBB in December 2003. Wow, talk about the good old days....

I will check it out!

Archived