amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Roll Call

Alpha5

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am here to spoil all your fun...let's round up the group as we prepare for another exciting winter season. Hopefully we can capitalize on the recent MJO wave/burst of +AAM as the global pattern is rapidly turning more Niña like with AAM quickly falling, PDO forecasted to go more negative, and the AO recently moving towards more neutral/positive territory. I think an exciting stretch is in store for NYC metro in late November and December before the -PNA/+EPO regime becomes favored later in the winter.

Couldn't be happier you are all here. We're working behind the scenes almost constantly to make this place fresh, new, clean, with all the elements, look, feel, and people as the old. Never fear---winter will go on, snow will fall, and we will all be here to discuss it strangle metfan for posting extra large gfs graphics 5 times in 42 seconds.

Couldn't be happier you are all here. We're working behind the scenes almost constantly to make this place fresh, new, clean, with all the elements, look, feel, and people as the old. Never fear---winter will go on, snow will fall, and we will all be here to discuss it strangle metfan for posting extra large gfs graphics 5 times in 42 seconds.

I can cut down on the size of the maps if it's a problem for anyone.

Couldn't have said it any betterthumbsupsmileyanim.gif

Whatever happened on the other side of the town stays on the other side, had my fun.. But newer times are ahead.

We all greatly appreciate the work you're putting in to make the new site work out, despite the chaotic situation you're working in. Let me know what help I can be in the meantime. Your enthusiasm is a tremendous asset here, and will bring you great success in the professional world. Keep it up, bro. :thumbsup:

As for a NYC area meet-up, I'm down. The SNE and DC area crews have done a few of them, we should too in the near future.

Archived