amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Wow..New Eurotrash clobbers Lakes Region Late Thanksgiving weekend

wxhstn74

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Haha ohh who doesn't love the DGEX. Btw is that a 980 mb double barrel low or 988? Still I'm always skeptical the Lower GL sees much out of this till its 24 hours out...I haven't seen a significant November snow since 2002 here and how many times have we seen the storms progress north and west on the models and give Wisconsin and Northern Michigan a solid storm

Haha ohh who doesn't love the DGEX. Btw is that a 980 mb double barrel low or 988? Still I'm always skeptical the Lower GL sees much out of this till its 24 hours out...I haven't seen a significant November snow since 2002 here and how many times have we seen the storms progress north and west on the models and give Wisconsin and Northern Michigan a solid storm

That is probably favored simply due to climo but we will be pretty close to December and this scenario looks anything but normal so we shall see.

This might be the one and only time when the most recent Euro and GFS give us at least a solid accumulating snow with this cut-off low. Enjoy it while it lasts.

Only about 30 minutes until we see what kind of goofball solution the 00z Euro comes up with. Feels like winter doesn't it. :)

Archived