amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Its about that time

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ehg ... i just can't get around how hideous my image is in photographs. I swear i am not as fat and stupid looking, nor as ugly caveman as my face tries to force images to be - i thnk. jesus. yeah, yeah - everyone thinks they look bad on film. NO, i really do, period!

Amy... so so sorry i sullied your persona with that mug of mine set beside you like that. yuck. i can totally see why you're embarrassed.

alright, if i go to another one of these ... cameras are off limits.

Ehg ... i just can't get around how hideous my image is in photographs. I swear i am not as fat and stupid looking, nor as ugly caveman as my face tries to force images to be - i thnk. jesus. yeah, yeah - everyone thinks they look bad on film. NO, i really do, period!

Amy... so so sorry i sullied your persona with that mug of mine set beside you like that. yuck. i can totally see why you're embarrassed.

Dude, you look fine. Some of those were action shots...mine wasn't all that flattering as a pic was snapped in mid sentence..lol, but it is what it is. Tequila Barry is clearly the most handsome guy there.

Just end it.

post-100-0-78740300-1323708318.jpg

Tell ya this, good times good times. Thanks Garth. To give people who have never gone, a perspective. I dragged my friend TB along one year to a GTG to introduce him to my friends, he had such a good time, felt completely welcome, talks highly of everyone. He is not a board member but now has been to 4 GTG and two conferences just because he wants to be around such good peeps. I know some read the BS in OT about SNE and have a bad impression of some folks, let me say, been around a long time, made many friends, been to many GTG, conferences, but meeting this group has really been a highlite of my life. Great peeps with a common denominator, we are all fookin nuts.

Dude you're fine..just leave the corduroy ,collared sweater at home

Looks like everybody had a great time! I have always wanted to make it to one of your gtg's, but they've always been at the worst possible times for me. Even that one in Northampton, I honestly tried everything I could to make it to that one, but alas...

I've met a few of you at Berkshire East (MRG and Ginx), and would love to meet more of you.

Archived