amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Its about that time

40/70 Benchmark

• Replies 575
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm happy... I will ski... it will snow... just not a whole helluva lot.

New truck today? Old tundra all done?

Well, maybe not over there on the coastal plain but here in GC we're going to continue to be crushed. Yep. Nothing wrong with it either it's been a great truck. Just trading it in for a new one for tax purposes. I'd rather spend it than let Uncle Sam do it.

Well, maybe not over there on the coastal plain but here in GC we're going to continue to be crushed. Yep. Nothing wrong with it either it's been a great truck. Just trading it in for a new one for tax purposes. I'd rather spend it than let Uncle Sam do it.

Your 7 day forecast is above normal for Boston. Your past 30 days have been well above normal. Your skiing on rocks but what the hey...

http://www.wunderground.com/US/MA/West_Chesterfield.html#forecast

Well you had a fluke storm, but 5-6" of snow since then wouldn't qualify as crushed imo.

I didn't realize the tequilia shot was a double and I had already consumed 3 pitchers by that point so it made me feel a little sick...plus I had eaten food and I usually never eat when I drink.

I had fun though pounding those pitchers.

hey Wiz...back in the day when i was on a plane heading back to the US after being stationed in Okinawa for a year...to celebrate, my friend and i took turns buying each other those little bottles of wine the stewardesses sell...after a few rounds, the marine diagonal from us bought us each a white russian...now, my friend was smart and didn't drink hers...i drank mine...and that was the end of me...wine + white russian= Epic Fail!!!

filled 3 barf bags and then passed out until we landed in the US...

Archived