Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
December 16/17 threat

stormtracker

Guest someguy

this is classic....i see this about 15 times every winter

As opposed to you cancelling winter 15 times in oct and NOV every year?

• Replies 386
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest someguy

18z GFS says NO to everything...the 1st threat...the 2nd threat..the 3rd threat.

No way the 00z euro has this storm tonight

every east coast storm you say the same thing about the GFS

and every time you proved to be wrong.

this is why you as a presence here is so awful

you are not remotely qualified to make such a idiot statement

of course..stop wasting your time posting 84 hour NAM radar images.

I wish you'd settle down and STFU.

We're all here looking for the same thing. We get it, you're discouraged..but it really is no reason for you to try to drag everybody else down. The image he posted at the time looked good and interesting. Why wouldn't he post it?

I wish you'd settle down and STFU.

We're all here looking for the same thing. We get it, you're discouraged..but it really is no reason for you to try to drag everybody else down. The image he posted at the time looked good and interesting. Why wouldn't he post it?

youve been around here long enough. 84 hour NAM with no other support will never verify. People are getting lost in fantasy today. This is not last year and we are still DC. It takes an amazing amount of circumstances for us to get any snow

If i posted every interesting image, we would have 201 inches of snow every year

youve been around here long enough. 84 hour NAM with no other support will never verify. People are getting lost in fantasy today. This is not last year and we are still DC. It takes an amazing amount of circumstances for us to get any snow

If i posted every interesting image, we would have 201 inches of snow every year

Post all the images you want. Post all the actual thoughtful statements you want. But, if you don't have something to ADD, please don't, especially in the model threads. I read the model threads to learn, not to wade through 15 pages of junk to find the 1 page of interesting material interspersed amongst all the crap.

Archived