12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
October 29/30 Snowstorm OBS thread

ChrisM

• Replies 2.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yeah man...same here, growth is a disaster. Decent rates but I'm getting .5/hour at most. 3.6" as of 45 minutes ago and I'm only 10 miles or so from Will. The valley W,S, and N of me did better. 7-10" in the valley west of here so far, 10-20+ in the hills west of here, 5-10 north of me, 10-12 hills north of me, and 4-8 in a lot of the C.T valley. Oh well.

Im in that same zone as you, a little disappointing but theres enough of a mess out there as it is, Im staying in, everytime I go out limbs come crashing down.

At work now, and co-worker coming up from RI said it was snow in PVD, then actually rain in Foxboro until you got to 128 where it turned to snow. That tells me longitude if a huge part of this. Makes sense as the low curls up towards the Cape instead of pulling east. Everything is sort of stuck right now, in terms of the ra/sn line. I think we did mention this happening.

Some of the snowfall maps sort of depicted this where there was a 2nd snow maxima curling around the s side of the system.

Enjoy it..lol. Congrats. Knew you guys would get crushed, but not by 2'+..lol.

I'm in a euphoric state basically. Full blown joy. After having to listen to torch this and torch that for months this just soothes the soul.lol Here's the sleek, aerodynamic Jetta a while ago. Totally buried.

I'm in a euphoric state basically. Full blown joy. After having to listen to torch this and torch that for months this just soothes the soul.lol Here's the sleek, aerodynamic Jetta a while ago. Totally buried.

Is that after your wife got home? Can you get a pick that gives the perspective of the depth?

Pete un fookin real, get us a good solid measurement .

I'll get another good measurement pic Ginxxx. I just got in and out of my snowgear and into my jammies,lol. I won't be able to sleep so in a while I'll head back into it. Enough other tallies to corroborate mine though.

Archived