wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
October 29th Obs/Nowcasting

WxUSAF

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For the I-95 areas yes, but they raised them for areas out west, including where I am in Hagerstown. Still raining here and 35 degrees.

They upped it up here in Hanover as well to 5-10. From looking at the Euro and some of the other models it looks like it really tightened up the gradient from no snow to lots of snow.

Mostly slushy snow here now with a temp of just under 36.

They upped it up here in Hanover as well to 5-10. From looking at the Euro and some of the other models it looks like it really tightened up the gradient from no snow to lots of snow.

Mostly slushy snow here now with a temp of just under 36.

Still raining here in Hagerstown :( Should change over soon. That coastal low is just getting going and is still pretty far south.

It's been snow here in Germantown for 20-30 minutes now and sticking to cars. Strange it would still be rain in Hagerstown.

I was out of the area for some of the 80s/early 90s -- has it ever snowed in this area since the 10/10/79 event?

no outside of a few flurries or wet snow squalls.

It went to all snow here in NW Fauquier after 5am. I'm at 700".

32F and HEAVY snow in Stephens City!!

Don't know when it started snowing (just woke up), but there is about 1/2 inch on the grass, cars, and other elevated surfaces. Our NWS forecast now says 6 to 10 inches. have to read through the other thread now to see what's changed.

WOOHOO!!!

Snowing in Catonsville, Baltimore County... only a couple of miles from the bay. Extremely surprised. Thought transition would be much later in the day. Now that we popped the cherry on the change over... may be in for snow the rest of the day. We are low in elevation and near the bay so it will be hard to get any real accumulation. However, winds are currenly howling from the north... as the storm deapens cold air should dig in nicely.

OT but I can't wait to see the Penn State game today at 3:30 -- they are saying 3-7" up there.

I am not sure they are going to get that much out there...latest trends are to tighten the gradient on the back edge a bit and I think State College might end up a bit too far NW to get into the CCB band today and with marginal temps...I think I will end up with more snow then State College.

Archived