• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Go Time - First Winter Storm Threat for New England 2011/12

Baroclinic Zone

Holy Sh*t, guess the doldrums are over. You guys are in Mid-Winter form here ripping of 30+ pages. It warms my heart to see ray has rejoined the clan and is immediately mixing it up with Blizz. I'm just so happy right now. I guess it's about time to bail on OT. The real fun is about to start. Vicious Winter dead ahead.

Could be a very interesting 4-6 days for you especially.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Holy Sh*t, guess the doldrums are over. You guys are in Mid-Winter form here ripping of 30+ pages. It warms my heart to see ray has rejoined the clan and is immediately mixing it up with Blizz. I'm just so happy right now. I guess it's about time to bail on OT. The real fun is about to start. Vicious Winter dead ahead.

You will have to behave with your posting ways, We are on double secret stealth board mode right now

dude you are spending WAaaY too much time over there lol

GFS ensembles are over LI. Pretty large discrepancy for 72 hrs out. I thought something like the 00z euro last night track south of LI by 40 miles or so was more legit, but this seems pretty far north. It's going against everything right now, but we'll see what 00z does.

GFS is kind of on its own right now...it was for several runs previously too until it lined up with guidance at 06z and 12z today only to go back at 18z.

It might be right, but with 3 days to go, I know my money will be closer to the Euro/ensembles/consensus. Its not an easy forecast though with multiple moving parts. Its not like a straight one and done clipper or straight normal SWFE (which are hard enough to forecast as it is).

Archived