• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Go Time - First Winter Storm Threat for New England 2011/12

Baroclinic Zone

LOL..I'm serious though..You guys have common bonds in that you all live in Mass, are Sox fans, have weird accents etc.. You guys always look for ways to have Ray somehow get more snow than me. I get it..it's fine..You guys lean in his direction..it's rare and in fact I'm not sure I can recall a time where you guys have said"I think Kev will get more than Ray" It's got nothing to do with climo or anything..so that argument cannot be used. LOL..it's all good...but if you sit back and think about..all the above is true

You're sounding like you're a girl in junior high, Kevin.

There might be enough for a coating for both of you. Or not.

• Replies 1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LOL..I'm serious though..You guys have common bonds in that you all live in Mass, are Sox fans, have weird accents etc.. You guys always look for ways to have Ray somehow get more snow than me. I get it..it's fine..You guys lean in his direction..it's rare and in fact I'm not sure I can recall a time where you guys have said"I think Kev will get more than Ray" It's got nothing to do with climo or anything..so that argument cannot be used. LOL..it's all good...but if you sit back and think about..all the above is true

:weenie: :weenie: :weenie: in ur fanny

That's all I am saying.....although it would be nice to break a recent historic record, if possible.

Bottom line is the torch is over and winter is on the way..... :snowman:

I don't know...the last time we had accumulating snow in October the following winter wasn't up to standards :lol:.

Probably some of your best stuff to date..

LOL..it's too easy..and too tempting to pass up..And it gets people over and over again...Even a pro troller like Litchfield Gaybations

I aspire to troll as well as you do, you do it with such ease 24/7 365, effortless except during this summer you were way off your game, 2010 summer was oscar worthy. But if you are always pretending to kid around you can never be wrong, kind of like my wife.

I aspire to troll as well as you do, you do it with such ease 24/7 365, effortless except during this summer you were way off your game, 2010 summer was oscar worthy. But if you are always pretending to kid around you can never be wrong, kind of like my wife.

What never wrong......lol

Holy Sh*t, guess the doldrums are over. You guys are in Mid-Winter form here ripping of 30+ pages. It warms my heart to see ray has rejoined the clan and is immediately mixing it up with Blizz. I'm just so happy right now. I guess it's about time to bail on OT. The real fun is about to start. Vicious Winter dead ahead.

When, 2009 lol? I'm just thinking locally for down here and perhaps an inch or 2 before Helloweenie.....

Yeah I was just being a pain in the azz...it would be pretty cool to see some flakes before the end of the month. I was pretty shocked to see "snow likely" from BOX for Thursday night when I checked earlier. Had no idea this was even going on.

Archived