joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Light snow event 12/10 obs

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You don't think it'll stand up to temps in the mid 40s and 3" of rain?

Oh sure. Get that, flash freeze, and you're packed in. No bare ground until April 4!!

:arrowhead:

Interesting temp setup this morning. Guess there's some type of cooler flow coming from the NE through extreme north central MA through eastern Berkshire down into CT. Or maybe we've just been able to radiate (it has cleared here). Actually, my highi was only 18.5, so I don't think that's it.

16.8/14

14/12, partly cloudy, 1.5" new. Hoping that we get an extended period of sleet to help solidify the base. Too bad about tomorrow's storm but all is not lost. We'll pick up more as it exits and there are more snow threats looming on the horizon.

Take it as it comes. Felt better on the ice after another night in the teens. Guess I've been in the teens or lower since sometime Wednesday night, haven't been above freezing since Deb. 4 so shouldn't be too concerned.

Lots of tracks in the wood and across the pond this morning.

18.2/15

scott you see the precip gettng into S/C nh and interior SW maine in time tommorrow for a POTENTIAL decent front end dump. Could be a little sneaky high tryin to hold for several hours of snow ....?

Yeah there probably will be some mix up in sw NH and nw mass. I wouldn't call it a thump..maybe an inch or two (two maybe lucky) of snow, followed by sleet and freezing rain. SW NH may hang onto some freezing rain for an extra hour or two, but I don't see this as a big deal at all.

Yeah there probably will be some mix up in sw NH and nw mass. I wouldn't call it a thump..maybe an inch or two (two maybe lucky) of snow, followed by sleet and freezing rain. SW NH may hang onto some freezing rain for an extra hour or two, but I don't see this as a big deal at all.

Stay tuned for the shockingly cold 12z runs. lol

21.8/18

Had a great time last night at a table along the window at Top of the Hub.

When the snow rolled in, we were just getting to the middle course, and we were at the exact elevation where the snowflakes were visibly dropping out of the clouds.

Awesome.

First non-sardonic post in a while. Nice. Sounds like a cool vantage point, any pics?

Archived