joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Light snow event 12/10 obs

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 271
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nothing in Woburn.... yet, Still nice and cold :)

get out your weenie googles and squint......i bet you'll see them then.....or the old tried and true.....hold hand next to reflection of street light lamp leaving the brighter reflecting lit area with best visibility....now concentrate like a tibetan monk for 20 seconds minimum.....then notice the emotion of delight flow thru you as a lonely flake dances thru the nite sky.

get out your weenie googles and squint......i bet you'll see them then.....or the old tried and true.....hold hand next to reflection of street light lamp leaving the brighter reflecting lit area with best visibility....now concentrate like a tibetan monk for 20 seconds minimum.....then notice the emotion of delight flow thru you as a lonely flake dances thru the nite sky.

Uhhh .. how's the libations, pick?

Great night of skiing at Mt. Wachusett. Man is there a lot of snow there (manmade of course) since last week. Guns blazing on a bunch of trails. Much different skiing with an adult than with a 9 year old. Really ripped a few of the longer trails. A little icy on 10th Mountain but not bad all things considered.

Flakes (naturanl) started in earnest around 8:30 and snowing lightly here at home attm. On the ride home it was blowing across the road and is accum on the driveway, grass, etc.

Too bad Sunday is happening... This was nice

But somehow i'll still end up with ar least 60". Good enough!

Meh, you beat that in '08-'09 in Attlehole.

I actually think you'll get buried up there at some point. The Exotic blocking screwed us last year (and Maine even worse), but it historically doesn't always do that. Hell, one of the most ridiculous blocks was Feb '69, and that was quite a great month to be a snow lover in New England. Also the blocking isn't likely to stick around all winter. I'm sure we'll get into a SWFE train at some point.

The difference is instead of seeing 6" and then sleet bombed to death, you'll get 14". :lol:

Archived