Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
I have an idea - let's start a new talking points thread

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it's ridiculous. i feel like i'm watching the same output over and over again. the advantage to this one, is at least the ULL is south of our latitude.

ec actually has +4C air way up in N canada

Yeah good call on it going bananas. It can be 60 with hippies galore throwing frisbees if I can be in the 20s and snow, 24 hours later. Unfortunately, this is one of the most anomalous model runs I've ever seen.

However, gotta respect that block, because a highly anomalous block can result in highly anomalous solutions.

We don't want to see the EURO only showing us this solution. Problem is it won't be that negative and the h5 low won't be this far south where the low retrogrades into New England. So the middle road would be the GGEM with this period. Rain on Sunday/Monday and offshore storm on Tuesday/Wednesday with cold and dry weather in place.

yes but is the euro the only solution to correctly close off the 500 mb low in Iowa ? with that funky vortex rotating thru courtesy of Mother natures cosmic Dildo.

yes but is the euro the only solution to correctly close off the 500 mb low in Iowa ? with that funky vortex rotating thru courtesy of Mother natures cosmic Dildo.

I agree, the EURO has to be off the rocker, because it is by itself on the anomalous solution right now.

+850mb temps are what you like to see during a huge -NAO blocking episode, central/west based.

Euro brings another round of snow into eastern SNE at 186-192...probably a few more inches.

At any rate, we really have no idea how this retrograde pattern is going to set up once the block gets established after our lakes cutter...the lakes cutter itself still has a ton of uncertainty, but most of the solutions I think are 90% rain regardless....unless we somehow can pull off a Ukie solution.

Archived