wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Severe outbreak Monday 08/01

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 403
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This sucks.. what is going on this year? There's like a force field at the chesire/ hillsborough border. Keenes gonna get like 2" of rain while we get sprinkles

Well get something soon enough. After all we are in new hampshire can't expect the world best chance we have is if that cell off to our north west holds together and if it doesn't oh well

That cell out by newport and claremont has the possibility of reaching either me or you. Hard to know in what shape it will be in when it does but I've been watching it from the parking lot in hooksett where the old wal mart used to be. At least that's what I think these mamantus clouds must be from nothing else on the radar.

You home or working down in mass today?

up the hill, on 3a where they are doing construction? That seems like a decent spot to watch storms. I'm in Bedford at home.

this terrain enhanced pulse stuff has no chance of making it to us, the only exception is if something pops up overhead from an outflow boundry . That would be lucky. it's probably going to take something organized like a cold pool to give us anything good. Otherwise just distant thunder and maybe a few showers.

onto tomorrow.. :arrowhead:

Well get something soon enough. After all we are in new hampshire can't expect the world best chance we have is if that cell off to our north west holds together and if it doesn't oh well

You mean we shouldn't expect Oklahoma storms and Alaska snows here? Pretty sure that would be news to SnowNH

That's what I've been saying all year but this is like 5th legit severe threat well miss out on . It's getting kinda old. Hopefully those.storms can push east

Looking at the last radar scans, there's not a chance these come east.. enjoy the towering CUs off in the distance snowbow

up the hill, on 3a where they are doing construction? That seems like a decent spot to watch storms. I'm in Bedford at home.

this terrain enhanced pulse stuff has no chance of making it to us, the only exception is if something pops up overhead from an outflow boundry . That would be lucky. it's probably going to take something organized like a cold pool to give us anything good. Otherwise just distant thunder and maybe a few showers.

onto tomorrow.. :arrowhead:

Actually no, other side of river on 28, up past merchants motors and that new imax theater. But your right the area your thinking of would have been decent.

At least we have multiple chances this week instead of just one and done and wait for who knows how long for something to come up.

You mean we shouldn't expect Oklahoma storms and Alaska snows here? Pretty sure that would be news to SnowNH

Just trying to get him to step back from the ledge is all. I mean what would we do without him, don't think I could handle a snownh free world.

Archived