tomorrow: 105

Saturday: 107

Sunday: 100

Monday: 91

Tuesday: 97

Wednesday: 95

Thursday: 97

:sun:

Need 6 days to get to July 2010 90+ #s at DCA. I think we can do it.

HI is fun but not the same as getting 3 in a row 100+. missing by one is lame... Tho that assumes we get there Sat I guess. This has been super hyped so I want some prize coming out of it.

Yeah, I feel the same way. We got all the way to 99, with this high DP. It's not an extra degree is really going to make it feel any more uncomfortable out, so we may as well go for the three days of 100+ in a row.

Ugh softball at this time tomorrow night is going to suck

U got that right! I would run the bases one time, faint, and head to the bar.

Walking the dog @ 10pm is a sweatfest. In a mere 60 days we'll get our first Canadian front with highs in the upper 70's and lows in the 50's with no humidity. If it happened tomorrow we would all be wearing our ski clothes. Damn its uncomfortable right now. In a weird way I kinda like it.

Yeah, I feel the same way. We got all the way to 99, with this high DP. It's not an extra degree is really going to make it feel any more uncomfortable out, so we may as well go for the three days of 100+ in a row.

This is true. I'm OK up to about 90, 91, 92. After that, I couldn't care how high it goes. The suck meter is already pegged at that point, why not see if we can break it.

Since when does IAD beat DCA on days like this?

Spent eight years there and we couldn't pull off a triple-digit reading once. Watched DCA do it at least 4-5 times during that same period. :rolleyes:

fresh wind off the river all day. if it had shifted briefly we would have been there.

It's bad out now, but if you were unfortunate enough to be in the sun during the day, you might feel a little differently.

I was in it, almost all day, working on a backyard project. I can take the heat, there was even a bit of a breeze, and the sweat would evaporate a little. About 8, you couldn't even stand perfectly still and not sweat. Oh well, what can you do? Grin and bear it. I try to save my weather anger for missed snow opportunities.

I was in it, almost all day, working on a backyard project. I can take the heat, there was even a bit of a breeze, and the sweat would evaporate a little. About 8, you couldn't even stand perfectly still and not sweat. Oh well, what can you do? Grin and bear it. I try to save my weather anger for missed snow opportunities.

I sweat like a pig, and it was bad today in the garden. But I guess it all sucks in the end!

I much prefer the warm months, but I don't particularly enjoy this kind of heat. And as much as i dislike the cold, I'm like you - I'd prefer to get pissed at missing out on snow (which means I'm angry a lot in the winter). :lol:

Martinsburg, WV is up a degree at 10:00 p.m., to 92. Same here, as in the past hour a bit of a breeze came up and from the NW for the first time all day, and the temp rose.

FDK also jumped a degree to 90 at 10:00 but they're lost that degree in the last hour. Winds there are still SW. My weather station is reading 87F.

Archived