Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
DC/MD/VA/WV General Obs/Disc - June/early July 2011 edition

Ellinwood

• Replies 989
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Bullseye two days in a row :weight_lift:

That was the heaviest rain I've ever seen with the Sun still shining...absolutely torrential rain as I drove across Columbia around 7pm. Looks like it was a bit lighter at my house on the eastside of town. Some neat spiraling scud clouds too before it started raining.

Bullseye two days in a row :weight_lift:

That was the heaviest rain I've ever seen with the Sun still shining...absolutely torrential rain as I drove across Columbia around 7pm. Looks like it was a bit lighter at my house on the eastside of town. Some neat spiraling scud clouds too before it started raining.

just in time to cancel our softball game. That was some heavy rain.

I'm going to pretend that I never looked at the Euro.

post-1746-0-88993100-1307966500.gif

i said it in the 2010 thread or somewhere maybe the drought thread.. but i think our saving grace this yr might be the breaks. i dont recall any of this glory last yr but maybe the heat burned my brain.

i said it in the 2010 thread or somewhere maybe the drought thread.. but i think our saving grace this yr might be the breaks. i dont recall any of this glory last yr but maybe the heat burned my brain.

we had 3 streaks of 3 days each of 85 or lower highs last summer...we have 1 so far this summer....the current one if it goes 4 days will be longer than any last year

we've had a tendancy to get these 500 lows to lock in over/near new england for a while now. i guess i can't assume that will last all summer and we're probably already seeing less of it now than previously, but if that repeats another time or two we can probably end up with repeats down the line.

i give us a 80% chance of hitting 103 or higher this summer

im usually a staunch supporter of the gfs but i may have to side with the euro in the med-long range for now. gfs is warm pretty much everywhere with a pocket of troughiness near us. if nothing else it's a fragile cool pattern.

Archived