• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Dump Trump
    Newest Member
    Dump Trump
June In Southern New England...............

Mr Torchey

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice heat relief, should be a scorcher week with some good boomers, welcome coolness.

I wonder how hot the immediate south coast of ct gets? I could see maybe 83-88 around here before afternoon seabreeze knocks us back to 77 while DXR and BDL are 98 :thumbsup:

Looks like a few spots will hit or exceed 100 this week. And the forecasts 2 days ago had highs in the 70's and folks like MRG believed them lol

I have relied on BOX's forecast for years. They have a great track record. A few warm days followed by yet another sharp cool down. Perfect.

If the 12z/6 Euro is right, an electrical bath for most of NE over the weekend through Monday. Nothing like a rainy weekend in mid June with temps struggling to get north of 52 or so.....lol...

i think it's overdone... see my above post

I have relied on BOX's forecast for years. They have a great track record. A few warm days followed by yet another sharp cool down. Perfect.

Your whole forecast is above normal with the exception of next weekend. Like you have said, 90F in your location is rare. All out torch incoming.

Today is perfect though. Warm, not hot, and dry around 80. 79/54 right now.

Archived