• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
June In Southern New England...............

Mr Torchey

Scoooorching high of 75F next Thursday

Saturday: Sunny, with a high near 68.

Sunday: A slight chance of showers after 11am. Partly sunny, with a high near 69.

Monday: A slight chance of showers. Partly sunny, with a high near 72.

Tuesday: Partly sunny, with a high near 73.

Wednesday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 74.

Thursday: Mostly sunny, with a high near 75.

Friday: Partly sunny, with a high near 74.

Hide the women and children

We'll see who is right

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The Euro shows potential to get another EML in here later next week, but verbatim its keeping the Atlantic cutoff too strong and influential to let it ride into New England. Stays to our west and then shunted SE.We'll see how it evolves.

The Euro shows potential to get another EML in here later next week, but verbatim its keeping the Atlantic cutoff too strong and influential to let it ride into New England. Stays to our west and then shunted SE.We'll see how it evolves.

It tries to bring those 20C 850s in over the top of the ridge...looks like a WNW flow up at the higher levels. Could be big time heat if we can keep downsloping winds, but verbatim the Euro is emphasizing that maritime low and contaminating us with a lot of crappy Atlantic air.

59/39, High of 68, blustery cool day. In almost had an Autumnlike feel today. Just a few short months now and the first frosts will be here.

Yep, it was 63F here at 3pm in June under bluebird skies with gusty NW winds. NW winds were strong enough to down some trees in town.

Dew point is currently 35F and BTV calling for a low in the mid 30s with patchy frost. I'm loving this weather. Snowflakes at the summit of the ski resort yesterday, frost in the village tonight, who needs heat and humidity?

I might have to breakdown and get an AC. Oh wait, it was in the 30's this AM.

My wife opened a window during the night for some reason. I woke up to being frozen...

37.4F for an overnight low... still plenty of mosquitos found me when I walked the dog this morning in a light jacket.

Perfect June so far... tornadoes then cool fall weather. We'll be skiing in Spetember if this torch continues

My wife opened a window during the night for some reason. I woke up to being frozen...

37.4F for an overnight low... still plenty of mosquitos found me when I walked the dog this morning in a light jacket.

Perfect June so far... tornadoes then cool fall weather. We'll be skiing in Spetember if this torch continues

Wow, is it ever hot.Whew.

what a morning, sunny and crisp.

This June torch is absolute murder...........

Haha the torch crowd is taking a beating in here this morning... 37F up this way last night, wind stayed up just enough to stop a frost though. Lowest in VT was 30F at Caanan. I'll take this torch any day of the week.

Its time for a nice Saturday hike through the mountains. 40s at the summits, mid 60s in the valleys, low humidity with dews in the 30s, nice breeze keeping the bugs at bay... freakin' beautiful out.

Cool, too cool for me during the summer but undeniably "un"sweaty. Looks like some relatively comfortable (not oppressive humidity) returrns for much of the work week followed by a potential big severe show as we head to the weekend. Euro is featuring growing heat as we approach mid month. We'll see verification.

Archived