• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
June In Southern New England...............

Mr Torchey

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

82 !! that is impressive. I was in Hatfield picking strawberries around noon and it was cloudy and about 73. That 82 is suspect, I'll have to check that one out.lol

CEF maxed out at 80 so 82 here at the house seems about right. Like they say "Nobody lives at the airport".

Well at least the taxes go to things like decent schools and services.

Yeah that is true. However since taxes are so low (other than property), there isn't much to go around other than schools. Very very conservative budgeting up here and they love class separation. Without going into too much politics...lol

Perfect day to do some yardwork and tree pruning out there.

Yeah that is true. However since taxes are so low (other than property), there isn't much to go around other than schools. Very very conservative budgeting up here and they love class separation. Without going into too much politics...lol

Perfect day to do some yardwork and tree pruning out there.

Well I mean down here. People complain about taxes, and sometimes rightfully so, but the overall public schools in mass are pretty good. Of course there are some exceptions.

Well I mean down here. People complain about taxes, and sometimes rightfully so, but the overall public schools in mass are pretty good. Of course there are some exceptions.

1 or 2 in the nation.

What a feeling waking up to full sunshine this AM. Felt nice. Grass and plants will love it.

Well hard to believe June is in the books, looks to go out in style sun highs around 80, lows in the 60s here, and July also comes in with a nice summer swagger through the holiday weekend, absolute perfection.

june will mark 3 straight months above normal here, a perfect spring for sure, lots of sun, plenty of rain and above normal temperatures!

Archived