• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
June In Southern New England...............

Mr Torchey

Mountain Rd Princeton

also this property in Princeton, two miles from wa-wa

affordable weenie property 1200' asl

I might have to snatch one of these up this fall. Definitely the best bang for the buck.

I know where that one is. Some good properties for cheap in this area... of course you need a job that is drivable

Got the lawn mowed, went to my daughter's gymnastics show... 1st day of vacation... Sun is out! 64.4F

Life is good

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's just jealous b/c he can't handle his alcohol. Thursday was the first time I got drunk in 8 days. Went out to see this show...had 6 or 7 22oz drafts of Smithwicks.

Heading out with the daughter to Friendly's... maybe I will buy some beer on the ride home for tonight and tomorrow... family cookout at our house.

Wonder if that line of storms makes it out here.

Heading out with the daughter to Friendly's... maybe I will buy some beer on the ride home for tonight and tomorrow... family cookout at our house.

Wonder if that line of storms makes it out here.

You need beer at cookouts!

While there is a low threat for some small hail and strong winds the biggest issues is going to be torrential downpours/flash flooding...not everyone will see something.

Looks like most of the action will be occurring from about Poughkeepsie, NY through extreme NW CT, and into western MA up to Franklin county. Storms will train through this area meaning there will be a threat for flash flooding. Could see as much as 2-4'' of rain locally within this swath. Elsewhere action should be more on the isolated side.

Archived