• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
June In Southern New England...............

Mr Torchey

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

12 Euro is an inferno beyond D7 again... heh

i'll believe it when i see it - as Will and i have just outlined, at least excuse imaginable the -NAO re-exerts its self and we end up back doored in the back door more times than not this warm season. that's our plight.

that said, half the GFS members at CPC were split on the NAO from last night, with about half going positive and the other finding another means to stay negative ...for whatever reason. The CDC shows a very strong but poorly correlated -PNA romp that ends up neutral by week2. The -PNA alone probably means less at this time of year, but with the NAO should rise...eh, the combination may finally be enough to sustain heat up this way for 10 minutes. We'll see.

Well, the only thing today's high of 60 was good for imo was running; didn't even break a sweat until the 3rd mile.

58F with drizzle atm.

12 Euro is an inferno beyond D7 again... heh

i'll believe it when i see it - as Will and i have just outlined, at least excuse imaginable the -NAO re-exerts its self and we end up back doored in the back door more times than not this warm season. that's our plight.

that said, half the GFS members at CPC were split on the NAO from last night, with about half going positive and the other finding another means to stay negative ...for whatever reason. The CDC shows a very strong but poorly correlated -PNA romp that ends up neutral by week2. The -PNA alone probably means less at this time of year, but with the NAO should rise...eh, the combination may finally be enough to sustain heat up this way for 10 minutes. We'll see.

We can only hope its right. sun.gif

Max temps so far today and the departure from the normal highs...

CON 56F -24F

PWM 56F -19F

ORH 58F -18F

BOS 61F -18F

BDL 67F -15F

The inverse of a torch. That -24F departure at CON is quite impressive. At what time of the year is CON's average high 56F? Mid-April and mid-October?

56/56, rn+, a high of 57, fog and drizzle persisted through the day and now a heavy downpour. This weather has been unrelenting since it set in. People are getting depressed. However, I just walked 9 in a steady drizzle and it looked and felt like a course in Ireland.Totally fun. It would be nice to see the sun again one day but in the meantime this is fine by me.

56/56, rn+, a high of 57, fog and drizzle persisted through the day and now a heavy downpour. This weather has been unrelenting since it set in. People are getting depressed. However, I just walked 9 in a steady drizzle and it looked and felt like a course in Ireland.Totally fun. It would be nice to see the sun again one day but in the meantime this is fine by me.

You are getting soft

You are getting soft

Geez, I can't win. I tried not to say that this is so awesome and I'm happy we've avoided any serious heat intrusion thus far . I tried not to repeat that, obviously, this is destined to be a cool and rainy summer. I tried not to taunt the Warministas that, by now, must have rope and chair at the ready. I didn't even make any polarizing east/west comments. Despite my measured approach to my evening post I still must endure vicious attacks like this. There is little hope left in this world.

It's because mold is growing on his locks.

I'll be happy to see this weather continue throughout the Summer for you only to give way to an endless series of N'oreasters that bring epic snows to those of us in the distant interior while the coastal plain gets temps in the 40's and wind driven rain..... and I hope the Pats have a 2-14 season.

I think we knew it would be bad...but this is even worse than we had drawn up I think.

The "meteorology" said go cold but this is insane.

LOL, it's better than I hoped for. Seriously though, we've been socked in here with rain of varying intensity and low vis for days. It's going to hurt our eyes when the sun comes out.

Archived