• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
June In Southern New England...............

Mr Torchey

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

stellar night.

cool, comfortable and thanks to cutter back yard spray, bug free.

I love beer

You'll appreciate this Joe-we're up in NC near the border doing a favor for some friends and it's an all out mosquito assault here on the deck. Of course it doesn't help that they've got a pond (breeding ground frenzy) in the back yard, but man o man I'm thinking of lighting the forest on fire for help......any ideas?

You'll appreciate this Joe-we're up in NC near the border doing a favor for some friends and it's an all out mosquito assault here on the deck. Of course it doesn't help that they've got a pond (breeding ground frenzy) in the back yard, but man o man I'm thinking of lighting the forest on fire for help......any ideas?

Rip bong hits until you like mosquitos.

smoke a lot of cigarettes! used to work for me back in the day.:thumbsup:

That's one of the reasons I moved to a place where I actually have white ground 95 % of the time from Dec.1 through later March. Brown ground and cold is ugly..... Long live winter! ...snow flakes in 4.5 months if not sooner here. :)

Rain and 60's tomorrow .....life is good. ;)

quote name='litchfieldlibations' timestamp='1307763138' post='751590']

As I was saying before, not into cold and bare ground, however, I am into this during the winter, this was last Jan, top railing is 6.5 feet from the ground, we had nearly a 3ft snow depth at the time, kids were having a blast!

As I was saying before, not into cold and bare ground, however, I am into this during the winter, this was last Jan, top railing is 6.5 feet from the ground, we had nearly a 3ft snow depth at the time, kids were having a blast!

I love the arctic cold and strong NW winds with CAA. To me, winter is supposed to be a bit uncomfortable and harsh; that's part of its dark appeal. I also find the cold air refreshing, so much so that I went for a 2 mile walk in -20F temperatures during January 2009 when I was up at Middlebury, VT....it felt great! Of course I like snow the best, but I prefer excessively cold airmasses to excessively hot airmasses. You can always bundle up but can't take it all off.

And yes WeatherX, raining here...roads wet, can hear it coming down hard outside.

RA

66.7/66

Heavy rain,huge drops, cool 59/59 feels great actually.

Indeed it does, Steve. Indeed, it does. Light rain continues here.

Oops--just realized I left the truck out back overnight with the window open over night and didn't cover the splitter. I guess I wasn't pay attention to the overnight forecasts. Looks like I might catch a break to deal with that if this shield can nudge north ten miles or so.

Meanwhile, raining mdoerately.

52.3/51, .45"

Archived