• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
June In Southern New England...............

Mr Torchey

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

well, I guess to each is own.... Looking at the 12z NAM, having a mid level cloud deck riding over a rain soaked inversion, with perpetual N /NNE drain right out through 60 hours will rival that week in May. that's admitting to a pretty crappy streak.

TORCH.

Looks like Pete and Mike in Gods Country are in the low 50s with rain. That's gotta feel nice and refreshing. Mid-50s with just light rain up here in the North Country.

Yeah--I'll take this over the heat any day.

Sitting at 52.7/51. Showers starting up again with .83" down. BOX is calling for upper 50's. Unless we get some clearing, I'm not sure if that's oging to happen.

My lungs appreciate this wx after a week of wheeze inducing pollen.... Ovc, drizzle, some fog and 57 at noon...gotta love it. :)

what a great night of sleep, all the windows open, howling east wind and cool temps

e 15 ish

looks like a solid -10 today, and tomorrow they have cut temps waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay back, kevin warm front passage fail

Lots of breaks in the clouds showing up over the Hudson Valley points west..looks like a decent afternoon over western and central sections of SNE

Good luck with that... As that mid and upper level debris moves east of the far W CT you'll see that the lower level strata deck is immovable in this type of deal. At least that heavily favored.

was hoping we would clear out a little but tippy called it, no chance, now if you look at okx radar you can clearly see a wall of sheet mist working north towards lis and the south coast of ct.......maybe i will light a fire inside today? Meh, scooter called it good weekend to crawl up with a book, good call scott! Well one kid is napping, the other outside playing, time for the wife and I to have some lunch and a bloodie or two.

Ciao

It's official, you're a hick.lol

Unfortunatley, the Pit has made me a poor one. Adding the deck this month will delay any big purchase. Too bad Towson didn't give my daughter a scholarship, too!

OT (not that this thread has much of one, lol), but here's a wild picture of the Puyehue Volcano in Chile. Maybe Paul should become a volcanologist--get some severe lightning at least.

A very cold June 11th up here today 51.8F with rain, about .40" today.

OT (not that this thread has much of one, lol), but here's a wild picture of the Puyehue Volcano in Chile. Maybe Paul should become a volcanologist--get some severe lightning at least.

My lightning photo is definately not as good as the Volcano one but here is the picture as the storms from a couple of days ago going went over Newfound Lake in Central NH. I posted it in the severe weather thread during the severe thread but the thread was going so fast it may have gotten buried before many people saw it.

post-268-0-89746400-1307816648.jpg

My lightning photo is definately not as good as the Volcano one but here is the picture as the storms from a couple of days ago going went over Newfound Lake in Central NH. I posted it in the severe weather thread during the severe thread but the thread was going so fast it may have gotten buried before many people saw it.

That is one of the best weather photos i have ever seen. Money making machine.

I saw that when you first posted it--impressive (and an impressive catch!).

52.4/51

Unfortunatley, the Pit has made me a poor one. Adding the deck this month will delay any big purchase. Too bad Towson didn't give my daughter a scholarship, too!

I think that is what the end will look like. Way cool.

Its chilly! Just had some moderate showers move through, what the heck lit a fire for fun, perfect day to do NOTHING but enjoy the kids and have some libations.

What's the potion this evening? We're doing old school Manhattans out in the mist and chill......

What's the potion this evening? We're doing old school Manhattans out in the mist and chill......

Had a couple bloodies during the day, making some mac and cheese for the kids now (im jealous), thinking some mark west pinot and a touch of sandeman port?

Archived