• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Continued discussion/obs for cutoff low May 18 through end of week

ORH_wxman

Picked up .06" since midnight, I believe .13 through the overnight.

61.1/61 attm with fairy dense fog. Some hints of brightening. Hopefully will get some thunder, though before then I hope I can mow the back 40 at lunch. Actually, the back area's only about 1/4 acre but I didn't do it on Sunday when I mowed the rest. It's a vertiable jungle.

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm convinced..some folks just like to complain for the sake of complaining. Always looking for something negative when there is none

Seriously? Right now on my day off, it's foggy, cloudy very wet. Was looking forward to your sunshine forecast. I have tons of yard work to do but everything is soaked, you sitting in an office looking out the window in death valley does not make today nice East of you.

Seriously? Right now on my day off, it's foggy, cloudy very wet. Was looking forward to your sunshine forecast. I have tons of yard work to do but everything is soaked, you sitting in an office looking out the window in death valley does not make today nice East of you.

Steve it gets old..It's not a crap day. It's nice and warm out...and humid..it's not cold and rainy

It was always supposed to be low clouds this morning burning off to hazy PM sun.

Steve it gets old..It's not a crap day. It's nice and warm out...and humid..it's not cold and rainy

It was always supposed to be low clouds this morning burning off to hazy PM sun.

I'm eagerly awaiting that burning off. 63.2/63. SOme lightening of the sky which is intermittent at best so far. Most of the fog is gone, though.

LOL, I've played very poorly the last week or so. I need a quiet mind on the course but I've had so much going on I have found it hard to focus. Maybe if the weather turns better so will my game. Greens have been way too slow as of late.

P.S. Man, you have a rabid "fan" club in AP.lol

yeah, I've been struggling a bit lately. I'm only playing once a week with no practice and hitting no balls so hard to be sharp. Green have to be slow out there, they are still slow here too. Really messes with you on our greens because they generally get to about a 12 on the stimp and putts you barely touch, you have to give a good rap. Once this dreadful pattern breaks and the sun shines the greens will be MINT all over NE though.

yeah, I always strive to be #1. <_<

LOL yea tell me about it, it has become old very quickly. Saturday was just beautiful, was hoping for a repeat today. Despite your Libations rosy picture, it is very wet here, warm and wet wonderful, perfect for cleaning up soaking wet cottonwood white stuff and those twirling casings which litter the entire yard, house. I would be positive if today was like Sat but it is not so far. Your perspective will be skewed all summer because you now work in death valley, make sure in the winter you quote BDL too. Well off fishing then when your promised sunshine appears and drys out then attack of the yard begins. Best fookin spring ever!

LOL yea tell me about it, it has become old very quickly. Saturday was just beautiful, was hoping for a repeat today. Despite your Libations rosy picture, it is very wet here, warm and wet wonderful, perfect for cleaning up soaking wet cottonwood white stuff and those twirling casings which litter the entire yard, house. I would be positive if today was like Sat but it is not so far. Your perspective will be skewed all summer because you now work in death valley, make sure in the winter you quote BDL too. Well off fishing then when your promised sunshine appears and drys out then attack of the yard begins. Best fookin spring ever!

Not a chance in :devilsmiley: of that. If its 32F at snowing in Tolland and 36F and broken downsloping rain showers in BDL... you're gonna hear about the snow and not the rain showers with "beautiful sunny breaks" in the valley ;)

But hey, I agree with Blizz that at this point, you might as well try to find the glass half-full instead of half-empty this time of year... because it sure isn't going to snow, so might as well enjoy what little warmth there is. There's always something to complain about for most of us if it isn't snowing. Snow is literally the only weather that no one will complain about on here.

Archived