Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Continued discussion/obs for cutoff low May 18 through end of week

ORH_wxman

looks like 80+ at BDL tomorrow.

hopefully today marks the end of the really miserable, wrist-cutting, tippy tailpipe-sucking weather. i think it might be.

Yeah I think this is it. I was driving home in the monsoon on 91 and then 84 thinking about how this rain is actually the beginning to a nice warm humid regime change. Hopefully some loud ones tonight to really herald it in.

We all deserve some summer.

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

WHAT A FOOKING DISASTER.

They tried playing our baseball game, I couldn't believe it. They FINALLY cancelled it after 3 batters. Thank God b/c I wasn't sure how I would have kept the scorebook dry.

The field was complete mud...they tried to play the game b/c the state tournament begins Saturday and games can't be played past Thursday and the team we played today (the high school from the other side of town) already has make up games for tomorrow, Wednesday, and Thursday with a doubleheader on Thursday.

This was awful...I'm soaked and freezing my fanny off.

Just endured almost a week of gloomy weather at the hospital but all is well and we've got a healthy new baby boy at home! That trumped all the clouds and rain for me.

Looking forward to some warmth even if it's humid because we actually had to put the heat on for him when we got home today.

Not for the end of the week and weekend..70 dews maybe by the weekend?

I wasn't looking that far ahead. Model tend to overdo dewpoint temps a lot in the medium range. I can deal with 77/60...80/70 would be bad, but not worried about that yet for the weekend.

Just endured almost a week of gloomy weather at the hospital but all is well and we've got a healthy new baby boy at home! That trumped all the clouds and rain for me.

Looking forward to some warmth even if it's humid because we actually had to put the heat on for him when we got home today.

:thumbsup: hey that's some great news!!! you will never sleep again...hope mom and baby are doing well...a week in the hospital, huh? glad things are going well now!

name?

weight?

length?

b-day, time?

That is awesome news!

Congrats Health and Happiness!!:thumbsup:

Awesome. Congrats man.

Congrats! Is this your 1st?

You're a sick man. Let it go man, time to turn the page and root for glorious blue skies, 78f and lots of birdies.

LOL, I've played very poorly the last week or so. I need a quiet mind on the course but I've had so much going on I have found it hard to focus. Maybe if the weather turns better so will my game. Greens have been way too slow as of late.

P.S. Man, you have a rabid "fan" club in AP.lol

Congrats!! Hope you enjoyed sleeping in your previous life. We're adding to the family in August, trying to get some extra zzzz's in now.lol

Congrats!

Archived