wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Continued discussion/obs for cutoff low May 18 through end of week

ORH_wxman

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Congrats!! Hope you enjoyed sleeping in your previous life. We're adding to the family in August, trying to get some extra zzzz's in now.lol

You know, the more kids you have the more of a chance that one of them is going to hate winter and snow, be a true warmingista, all as a way to rebel against Dad. Be careful!

I know, right? This weather really doesn't bother me as long as it isn't raining constantly. I'd much rather 55F and cloudy than 90F, humid, and swampazz.

Yup, this weather is fine by me.

I wanna get pregnant :(

Wiz,Wiz, Wiz, think before you post.

You know, the more kids you have the more of a chance that one of them is going to hate winter and snow, be a true warmingista, all as a way to rebel against Dad. Be careful!

I start the brainwashing immediately. Despite my wife's best efforts to turn our daughter against snow she has remained a snow lover. (She and her mom did do a taunting victory jig when the first patch of lawn burned through this Spring but she was tricked into it.)

I start the brainwashing immediately. Despite my wife's best efforts to turn our daughter against snow she has remained a snow lover. (She and her mom did do a taunting victory jig when the first patch of lawn burned through this Spring but she was tricked into it.)

I'm just sayin, get a feel for it first. If the child is rebellious you have to do the reverse brainwashing. Sounds like your daughter has mostly resisted the dark side despite a strong effort by your wife.

Archived