• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Continued discussion/obs for cutoff low May 18 through end of week

ORH_wxman

Exactly. It might be better across the interior, but I could see one of those "dirty" warm sectors later this week with srly flow. Models are showing lots of srfc-850mb RH which is a red flag. Hopefully Thursday's crap burns off, but I could see it remaining stubborn. Look at the mass fields on the GFS and especially Euro. Like you said...I don't like seeing HP anywhere to my north and east. Nor do I want any subtle warm front like feature to the southwest. I'm hopeful for Friday and the weekend, but I have my guard up for sure.

same here. it's just not clear cut that it's going to work out in our favor. i'm leaning toward the sunnier/milder side of things but i hate seeing a run every now and then that wants to drag some sort of surface boundary nearby or try and flip the flow SE.

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ORH stuck at 52F with fog. That's just suicide weather.

59/59 here with light rain in NYC's backyard. Not much better in these parts. Was supposed to be 73F today according to NWS. Glad I bagged my lunch for teaching, as it wouldn't be pleasant to walk around downtown in this weather.

The trend towards above average precipitation and cloud cover in springtime is clear.

ORH stuck at 52F with fog. That's just suicide weather.

59/59 here with light rain in NYC's backyard. Not much better in these parts. Was supposed to be 73F today according to NWS. Glad I bagged my lunch for teaching, as it wouldn't be pleasant to walk around downtown in this weather.

The trend towards above average precipitation and cloud cover in springtime is clear.

They took the 70's out of the forecast for today late last week. Not sure where you're getting that from

They took the 70's out of the forecast for today late last week. Not sure where you're getting that from

Not down here....I still had 70s for Monday this weekend in the NWS point-and-click.

They also forecast a high of 64F yesterday, and we only made it to 59F.

So, it's definitely been cooler than expected.

That's a very nice sounding... good luck getting that to verify lol

Yeah this is certainly fun to look at...when I was looking at the instability graphic on twisterdata and saw the very high capes and LI I thought maybe it was overdoing the dewpoints but they looked realistic to me so I looked at a sounding and my eyes lit up.

Archived