northernriwx
    Newest Member
    northernriwx
Continued discussion/obs for cutoff low May 18 through end of week

ORH_wxman

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I soaked up all 90 minutes of it yesterday..lol.

It's getting old. I feel like I have SAD or something. My plants look like crap.

Right after I typed that the sun came out for the first time. The low clouds are dissipating a bit. Maybe we can get some variable skies before the front moves through. There's some dry air between H6-H8...maybe we can mix a little down.

Yeah I think that has looked questionable for a while now...especially ern areas. I remain skeptical for big heat over SNE, but places with similarr climates to Kevin like BDL should be warm.

Two things I could envision. Either we have a high thickness seabreeze where BOS is like 78 on an ESE wind, or this same wind allows for fog to form, under the warm humid air aloft. Friday looks disaster-like if that happens.

WOuld you agree it'll be a humid week regardless of what happens ?

WOuld you agree it'll be a humid week regardless of what happens ?

Yeah it probably would be, especially down your way. BDL will defintely be the hot spot, but most areas away from the beaches will be warm. Your dew fetish will probably be satisfied as pieces of TP are stuck to Ray's thighs.

Some delicious liquid nectar from the Gods this afternoon, light gentle rains, put my 2yr old Graham and myself to sleep for a great 90 minute nap! Landscape more reminiscent of county cork on the emerald isle then coastal connecticut.

Time for a Guiness.

Some delicious liquid nectar from the Gods this afternoon, light gentle rains, put my 2yr old Graham and myself to sleep for a great 90 minute nap! Landscape more reminiscent of county cork on the emerald isle then coastal connecticut.

Time for a Guiness.

Rain every day is getting old. Wet pattern looks to continue, however, with the warm front lifting north...and then a cold FROPA later in the week.

-RN

66.2/62

0.05" rainfall

Rain every day is getting old. Wet pattern looks to continue, however, with the warm front lifting north...and then a cold FROPA later in the week.

-RN

66.2/62

0.05" rainfall

Yeah, next week looks warm and wet, very muggy, could be an all out disaster just to our north, tomorrow looks chilly, Nam for the win!

Archived