• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    amirah5
    Newest Member
    amirah5
Continued discussion/obs for cutoff low May 18 through end of week

ORH_wxman

by that definition...how can you call a dew of 53 low? shouldn't that be mid? FWIW...I agree with you about dews today...won't get to 60. Kev has been touting 60 degree dews all week and they haven't materialized yet. but his classification of low-mid-high is more accurate...not that it really matters.

I'm just screwing around with Kevin :lol:

51-53 low, 54-56 mid, 57-59 upper.

It would have been nice to get dews into the 60's today as it would lead to more instability but not happening. Tomorrow dews may creep up to 60°F but they may not crack that mark until early next week.

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Lot of sun in western CT..otherwise clouds remain tough

Skies finally trying to really brighten more...I was hoping the fog would have been more burned off than it is right now but it is still relatively early and once the fog does begin burning off it should do so rather quickly.

Luckily for us here in CT the core of the cold pool is going to be passing directly overhead.

I'm just screwing around with Kevin :lol:

51-53 low, 54-56 mid, 57-59 upper.

It would have been nice to get dews into the 60's today as it would lead to more instability but not happening. Tomorrow dews may creep up to 60°F but they may not crack that mark until early next week.

50-52 low, 53-56 mid, 57-59 upper. Have to keep it symmetrical.

Yeah, looking over things…using the NAM'S 12Z... that’s a COLD raw unseasonably bitter smack in the face backdoor cold front on Sunday – particularly when we don’t deserve it for having suffered this week…. TI at BOS is all of 6C, which 40F at the surface with 15+mph NE steady butt bangin’ winds….

This is just not endurable…my god.

Yeah, looking over things…using the NAM'S 12Z... that’s a COLD raw unseasonably bitter smack in the face backdoor cold front on Sunday – particularly when we don’t deserve it for having suffered this week…. TI at BOS is all of 6C, which 40F at the surface with 15+mph NE steady butt bangin’ winds….

yeah sunday doesn't look too good. thankfully SSTs won't allow for much under the upper 40s. LOL.

LOL Come on John..40 degrees in late May under full sun..with SST's warmer than that.??.Should be 55-60 on the coast..near 70 or low 70's inland. a fine spring day

GFS says tissue paper stuck to Ray's cheeks all next week.

LOL...just picture that..he carefully rips pieces of TP off his mom's rolls of Charmin..and lines them in his undies neatly. Double and sometimes even triple lined. It's almost like a male version of a panty liner.

This way it soaks up azz and ball sweat as well as any other stuff that lingers caused by not wiping well enough

LOL...just picture that..he carefully rips pieces of TP off his mom's rolls of Charmin..and lines them in his undies neatly. Double and sometimes even triple lined. It's almost like a male version of a panty liner.

This way it soaks up azz and ball sweat as well as any other stuff that lingers caused by not wiping well enough

LOL, you sick bastard.

Heavy heavy laughter.

Archived