CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Continued discussion/obs for cutoff low May 18 through end of week

ORH_wxman

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I do...I detest that sh**, but I take solace in the fact that Kev is the one touting it :lol:

I'm not even exactly sure how warm it will be for you and especially I. GFS has lots of low level moisture on a few of those days..starting Sunday. I could see some areas near the coast struggling to clear. Or, I should say it wouldn't shock me. Not sure if it will happen.

I'm not even exactly sure how warm it will be for you and especially I. GFS has lots of low level moisture on a few of those days..starting Sunday. I could see some areas near the coast struggling to clear. Or, I should say it wouldn't shock me. Not sure if it will happen.

maybe the coast stays cooler..but dews will soar..up up and away

Well looking like at least parts of Litchfield and Fairfield Counties will see a decent amount of breaks so perhaps the severe threat will shift into extreme western CT, however, for the rest of the state if there isn't any evidence of more substantial cloud breaks by 1:00 PM the severe threat at least will be cooked. Could maybe see a few elevated cells.

Well looking like at least parts of Litchfield and Fairfield Counties will see a decent amount of breaks so perhaps the severe threat will shift into extreme western CT, however, for the rest of the state if there isn't any evidence of more substantial cloud breaks by 1:00 PM the severe threat at least will be cooked. Could maybe see a few elevated cells.

AWT

Archived