• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
Continued discussion/obs for cutoff low May 18 through end of week

ORH_wxman

well that 3 hour stretch of sun was probably the nicest weather i've had all spring. sunny and low 70s. clouds moving back in now.

earlier NAM had a fair amount of elevated cape for this afternoon...might have been on track as looks like some storms firing south of RI/SE MA now.

You are in the airmass that Kevin thought would be planted over interior New England all week.

• Replies 959
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You are in the airmass that Kevin thought would be planted over interior New England all week.

yeah. first time all spring i can actually say it was "warm" out with combo of t/td. we've had some mild days but today it actually feels legitimately like the season.

new NAM is pretty unstable this afternoon - at least out this way. maybe some storms/hailers.

It's been over areas south of pike Sunday and then againWed/Thurs. Just blew the call north of the pike

We knew it would flirt with the south coast from time to time, but saying "south of the pike" as a whole has been in that airmass is pretty misleading. Even BDL and PVD have yet to have any days where the high cracked 65F.

We knew it would flirt with the south coast from time to time, but saying "south of the pike" as a whole has been in that airmass is pretty misleading. Even BDL and PVD have yet to have any days where the high cracked 65F.

Dews into and above 60 to me anyway means it's a juiy airmass. overall i'd give myself a C- this week..not great..not awful

Dews into and above 60 to me anyway means it's a juiy airmass. overall i'd give myself a C- this week..not great..not awful

I'd give you a D-...only because Sunday had the warm front briefly get near the pike before retreating south. The 70F sticky airmass you touted for all of us all week never materialized except on the Cape today. Instead, we got exactly what the Euro and NAM were selling that you ripped on the weekend in support of the god-awful GFS.

The cape may actually get some strong storms... the place I thought would be last to have them.. nice tongue of moisture feeding that cell south of boston.. might fire off some on the cape

i think the majority of that is going west of the cape...PVD to TAN to EWB type of thing. possible that the disorganized echoes running across MVY toward CHH organize a bit once they are over me or north of me.

i think the majority of that is going west of the cape...PVD to TAN to EWB type of thing. possible that the disorganized echoes running across MVY toward CHH organize a bit once they are over me or north of me.

Yeah, nice cell coming onshore. Looks like the eastern edge may clip me with the worst over towards Rehobeth/Norton/Seekonk

Archived