joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Paid the tolls...moving into winter

weathafella

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The upstate NY thread is a hoot. The Lake Effect Kid posted this after which The Lake EffectKing posted. , welcome to lake effect deal with it Kid

No seriously I even want it to stop. My girlfriend says theres 38 inches in West Seneca. Other reports are from 32-40 inches. West Seneca is a very populated town and almost 40 inches of snow is crazy. My girlfriend says the piles of snow are well over her head and shes 5 foot 8. She says shes shoveled more yesterday and today then All of last winter!

But back to the serious note, it really does need to stop. There are SOOOOOO many cars stranded and stuck. Ambulences and mailtrucks and fire trucks, and dump trucks, and semi trucks are stuck. There are scattered branches down. I have no idea how the roads are going to get clear because the roads are just jammed packed with cars sitting there. Its so bad there you literally cant even see cars in the street and there are several accidents because people dont know theres a car under a huge pile of snow and then BAM accident. The meteorogical aspect of this storm is freakin awesome but enough is enough this is getting very serious. Several driving bans and travel advisories in effect. Schools in West Seneca already closed for tomorrow. State of emergency to go in effect later im hearinga6898860-28e6-6202.jpg

The upstate NY thread is a hoot. The Lake Effect Kid posted this after which The Lake EffectKing posted. , welcome to lake effect deal with it Kid

No seriously I even want it to stop. My girlfriend says theres 38 inches in West Seneca. Other reports are from 32-40 inches. West Seneca is a very populated town and almost 40 inches of snow is crazy. My girlfriend says the piles of snow are well over her head and shes 5 foot 8. She says shes shoveled more yesterday and today then All of last winter!

But back to the serious note, it really does need to stop. There are SOOOOOO many cars stranded and stuck. Ambulences and mailtrucks and fire trucks, and dump trucks, and semi trucks are stuck. There are scattered branches down. I have no idea how the roads are going to get clear because the roads are just jammed packed with cars sitting there. Its so bad there you literally cant even see cars in the street and there are several accidents because people dont know theres a car under a huge pile of snow and then BAM accident. The meteorogical aspect of this storm is freakin awesome but enough is enough this is getting very serious. Several driving bans and travel advisories in effect. Schools in West Seneca already closed for tomorrow. State of emergency to go in effect later im hearinga6898860-28e6-6202.jpg

Fake snow.:whistle:

It may be the one offshore causing some of the issues I think. Then, a follow up monster develops and moves east of the benchmark. This storm has also been flagged.

Yeah I would think if that lead shorwave over the ocean wasn't there you'd be talking about at least a weak miller B developing around 162-168 hours.

Archived