• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Paid the tolls...moving into winter

weathafella

Hopefully the debbie downers see nothing like they desire..while the optimistic realists see a few inches..that's how I envision it playing out

Now that I understand what Bob means I agree, probably verbatim its a ULL dendritic 4 day. Some places get an inch others 2/3, favored SNE up slope areas cash in, SW CT likes the brown hole so thats what they get.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, he could claim victory if someone pulls off 3-4"

He locked it in for himself... so... we'll see how that plays out.

If the 12z runs can look more like the 06z NAM I'll get more excited. I think areas like KGAY and Essex County, MA have a much better chance of seeing something than most of the rest of us.

This is comical, trolls calling for 3-6 inches on a regular basis, and then when it flurries they claim victory, its comical. Sometimes I wonder if this is just a purely snow board or truly a weather board LOL. If you want to be liked all you have to due is bullsh*t people and call for the greatest amount of snow for every event.:lmao: I cant wait to weenie it up when a TRUE event is on the horizon, this is certainly not one of them LOL.

Like I said a couple days ago, t-2, I will cherish every flurry.

This is comical, trolls calling for 3-6 inches on a regular basis, and then when it flurries they claim victory, its comical. Sometimes I wonder if this is just a purely snow board or truly a weather board LOL. If you want to be liked all you have to due is bullsh*t people and call for the greatest amount of snow for every event.:lmao: I cant wait to weenie it up when a TRUE event is on the horizon, this is certainly not one of them LOL.

Like I said a couple days ago, t-2, I will cherish every flurry.

Well thats a crock of, you posted several times yesterday high and dry cold until Dec 15th. You will get your wish, don't look now but starting today this gets interesting for us NE CT folks, enjoy.

Archived