Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
Paid the tolls...moving into winter

weathafella

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The GFS is a hair slower with the s/w and not as impressive with it through 48 hours. I don't know what is causing it but the runs that have a faster s/w have also had a stronger s/w emerge over the plains, while the slower runs have had a weaker s/w emerge. 12z and 00z GFS had a slow, weak s/w, while 18z had a faster, stronger one. The 12z and 18z NAM had a faster stronger s/w than the 00z which slowed it down and weakened it. And the rgem is even faster and stronger than the NAM with the s/w. Any idea why the runs with a faster s/w have also had it stronger?

The GFS is a hair slower with the s/w and not as impressive with it through 48 hours. I don't know what is causing it but the runs that have a faster s/w have also had a stronger s/w emerge over the plains, while the slower runs have had a weaker s/w emerge. 12z and 00z GFS had a slow, weak s/w, while 18z had a faster, stronger one. The 12z and 18z NAM had a faster stronger s/w than the 00z which slowed it down and weakened it. And the rgem is even faster and stronger than the NAM with the s/w. Any idea why the runs with a faster s/w have also had it stronger?

Because otherwise I'd get a snowstorm.

Rays back yes he's back yes he's back,

How did I know you would respond.....I dnt think its a huge stretch now that we are 3.5 days away and everything is trending in the wrong direction.....00z EURO pending.

You can play the 'ole "wait until the SW gets sampeled" card, and that is true, but this looks like azz.

Not sure what is "pessimistic " about that, but rather realistic.

I didn't cancel winter or this entire pattern for that matter.

How did I know you would respond.....I dnt think its a huge stretch now that we are 3.5 days away and everything is trending in the wrong direction.....00z EURO pending.

You can play the 'ole "wait until the SW gets sampeled" card, and that is true, but this looks like azz.

Not sure what is "pessimistic " about that, but rather realistic.

I didn't cancel winter or this entire pattern for that matter.

I never expected what you expect, hope for a good covering from round one.

Archived