joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
MARCH

Mr Torchey

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What an azzclown. DGEX has about as good a track record as you Mr.Winter was over Feb 2nd.

Tie up that ponytail, flood waters will be rising.

P.S. don't let it bother you I was 100% right on my Feb 10th-early Mar call.

Eh, we'll see. Next week does look interesting from certain standpoints. I'm back to my area looking like sh*t again.

I'm thinking we may see some interesting hydro issues next week. This parade of storms is keeping rivers on the high side and keeping the what's left of the SNE snowpack just chock full of moisture.

Yeah it has potential for a couple or three inches on the GFS. I feel like it may take until tomorrow to really know, so I'm not going to give it all that much thought just yet.

I could definitely see a 1-3 or 2-4 kind of overrunning deal which would be nice.

One thing i do know is, That low riding up the front on the 06 GFS is not happening, Either it cuts west or its off the coast, Its not tracking north thru the white mtns, Looks like it will be a timing issue as to how far off the coast the front gets with that low forming and moving up the front, It is an odd setup

Strong High pushing in from ONtario FTW?

Let's hope the Euro ensembles are right in pushing the early week event south and colder next week. Seems to be the trend the last few weeks..What looks warm...ends up not so much

That would be a very good thing for many of us for a variety of reasons, lets hope so.

Let's hope the Euro ensembles are right in pushing the early week event south and colder next week. Seems to be the trend the last few weeks..What looks warm...ends up not so much

HPC has been all over that for 2 or 3 days. But noone seems to listen to them after the Boxing Day Disregard Bad Data Model Disastah.

Look at their Day 6 and 7 prelim maps moving a low from ne virginia to just ene of the BM with a high in Ontario.

http://www.hpc.ncep.noaa.gov/medr/5dayfcst_wbgpre.gif

I still think it's likely mostly rain. I'm not excited about snow chances for most of CT over the next 7-10 days.

Those of us who are close to 100 inches sure do.

Oh, ok. I should have said for the 99% of people who could care less about reaching some arbitrary benchmark and don't live at a higher elevation than 99% of the rest of the population the next 7-10 days don't look good for snowlovers.

Oh, ok. I should have said for the 99% of people who could care less about reaching some arbitrary benchmark and don't live at a higher elevation than 99% of the rest of the population the next 7-10 days don't look good for snowlovers.

Well i think the vast majority of people that post here certainly care about 1-3 or 2-4 inches of snow..esp this late in the season as any snow is good snow..and many people are trying for their top 2-3 winters ever including BDL. You are def. in the minority on that one. And don't rule out the storm next week ending up a colder soluton

Well i think the vast majority of people that post here certainly care about 1-3 or 2-4 inches of snow..esp this late in the season. You are def. in the minority on that one. And don't rule out the storm next week ending up a colder soluton

I could see a colder solution.... but I still think it's mainly rain.

I feel like most of us will think winter ended on February 2

yup-especially in this corner of the state...had a cold dry Dec with 2 rainstorms mixed in, then 30 days of epic snows and cold and then flip to warm and wet with only a 3 inch snow on 2/21...3 pieces to this winter... won't complain about 60 inches of snow at BDR though!

Archived