joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
MARCH

Mr Torchey

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's looking more and more like we may be heading for another terrible March..unless we get that overrunning on Friday night. Hopefully days 11-15 and beyond can deliver

Eh, we'll see. Next week does look interesting from certain standpoints. I'm back to my area looking like sh*t again.

It's looking more and more like we may be heading for another terrible March..unless we get that overrunning on Friday night. Hopefully days 11-15 and beyond can deliver

Please, the models can barely nail a forecast from 48hrs and you're ready to cue up Sara. Turn the car off, open the garage door and act like a man.lol

Lots of uncertainty, but the EC ensemble mean favors a more southerly track.

TO VARYING DEGREES THE 00Z ECMWF/CANADIAN/NOGAPS ALL SHOW A SLOWER DOMINANT SFC LOW CROSSING THE GRTLKS INTO SERN CANADA BUT 12Z ECMWF/CANADIAN ENSEMBLES ARE SUFFICIENTLY DIVERSE THAT THEIR MEANS DO NOT DEPICT SUCH A STRONG

WAVE OVER THIS REGION. INSTEAD THERE IS BETTER CLUSTERING TOWARD A SEPARATE WAVE REACHING JUST OFF THE EAST COAST BY DAY 6 MON AND CONTINUING OFFSHORE THEREAFTER. THE 12Z ECMWF WAS STRONGER THAN CONSENSUS WITH ITS SEPARATED ENERGY BUT FALLS INTO THE ENSEMBLE MEAN CLUSTER IN PRINCIPLE. ENOUGH UNCERTAINTY EXISTS REGARDING ERN NOAM FLOW SEPARATION AND EXTENT OF PHASING WITH NRN STREAM FLOW TO FAVOR A SOLN THAT ACCOUNTS SIGNIFICANTLY FOR CONTINUITY... WHICH IS CLOSER TO THE 12Z ECMWF ENSEMBLE MEAN SCENARIO.

I dunno guys, HPC prelim maps showing a low tucked inside under LI at Day 7. With a High bridging over into Ontario.

One of the stations had a great piece last night...average date of last significant snow in Boston is 3/12, average date of the last inch in Boston was 3/21.

Tick, tock.

It's obviously different for the Massachusetts Rockies and the higher summits near Mt. Orh, but we need it to come together in the next 10-15 days for the CP because the one thing we know for sure is a big big Spring is incoming.

One of the stations had a great piece last night...average date of last significant snow in Boston is 3/12, average date of the last inch in Boston was 3/21.

Tick, tock.

It's obviously different for the Massachusetts Rockies and the higher summits near Mt. Orh, but we need it to come together in the next 10-15 days for the CP because the one thing we know for sure is a big big Spring is incoming.

You're probably cooked

Tick, tock.

You're probably cooked. Thankfully in other less snow challenged regions legit snow chances persist for some time to come.

What does everyone think about Fri nite overrunning? Will liked it yesterday and Jconsor said it has potential

Yeah it has potential for a couple or three inches on the GFS. I feel like it may take until tomorrow to really know, so I'm not going to give it all that much thought just yet.

One thing i do know is, That low riding up the front on the 06 GFS is not happening, Either it cuts west or its off the coast, Its not tracking north thru the white mtns, Looks like it will be a timing issue as to how far off the coast the front gets with that low forming and moving up the front, It is an odd setup

Archived