joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Next storm on the list, March 6-7

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nice track ...still kinda worried the western outliers (NAM, GGEM) could have somewhat of a clue. I'd like to see the NAM start backing down in this upcoming 18Z run.

That might be happening, Comparing hr 45 on the 12z to hr 39 on the 18z, The low looks to be about 30 miles east

Should I bump the threads where you got squatso while we rocked, wasn't much interest from your crew at that time. I love to read about your area but have little to offer, couple of facts, the regulars are here the front runners are playing frisbee, rain is not interesting unless it involves flooding.

It's starting to look pretty safe to say that someone west of the low is going to get plastered with a whole lot of snow. This NAM run puts that in upstate new york with rochester and buffalo seeing nearly 1-2" QPF of snow after a bunch of rain. Hopefully the axis shifts east compared to this run so it keeps the ski resorts from having a disaster rain or ice storm.

HPC is leaning more east but hopefully the models will start converging in that direction.

I compared the new NAM with the 12Z and definitely shifted it all southeast a bit...maybe 30 to 40 miles.

It's starting to look pretty safe to say that someone west of the low is going to get plastered with a whole lot of snow. This NAM run puts that in upstate new york with rochester and buffalo seeing nearly 1-2" QPF of snow after a bunch of rain. Hopefully the axis shifts east compared to this run so it keeps the ski resorts from having a disaster rain or ice storm.

HPC is leaning more east but hopefully the models will start converging in that direction.

By Monday morning, you'll need it for 20, with that middle center full of 151, large enough to take a bath in.

Why are folks dreading a warm scenario.....what in the world are you trying to preserve the vomit piles for, at this stage.....I'd love for it to occur, but it's going to end up a 40ish rainer, imo.

Why are folks dreading a warm scenario.....what in the world are you trying to preserve the vomit piles for, at this stage.....I'd love for it to occur, but it's going to end up a 40ish rainer, imo.

You need to take one for the team. 33F and rain for you while I rip snow. Thanks in advance.

I'm just referring to the sensible wx. I'm not a big fan of early March rain and warmth.

I'm just referring to the sensible wx. I'm not a big fan of early March rain and warmth.

It's better than 34* and rain.

It's pretty clear that we aren't going to build on the pack and I'm sick of the 32.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 rain and pics of Will's mailbox encased in an igloo, followed by 5* nights.

I'll take anything else other than that, at this point.

Archived