Gonzalo00
    Newest Member
    Gonzalo00
March 2011 general obs/discussion thread

snowstormcanuck

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Geez, I forgot how much of an impact strong mixing with a March sun angle can have.

We're over-achieving big time in the temperature department thanks to full sunshine, especially to the south and west.

The snow mounds should be history by next week, at least the smaller ones.

Winter is over, but that doesn't mean we won't see a couple spring snowstorms, which to the snowinistas (or snowstorm fans) it won't really matter.

Thanks. I think the pic says more about the great scenery I have in the area than my actual photo skills.

Your damn lucky to have scenery like that, no matter how bad your day is you can step outside and hear yourself think and take it all in. I bet the hunting in your area is unreal.

He's been pretty cagey about it . Posts sparingly. Staying under the radar. Not giving the mods any evidence. But it keeps his trolling in check and I'm sure that's eating away at him.

They know who it is. :whistle:

I do wonder what username Moneyman will come back as though?

Like I said in the OT thread, it'll be easy to spot him. He'll be the one manually copying and pasting quotes rather than using the auto-quote "reply" button.

:lol:

What's up with Wisconsin anyway? They're now up to 2 people being banned. Well, more like 9 if we count cromartie's different usernames.

Hmmmm.It got up to at least 59 in Milwaukee today, but West Bend only got to 55. I suppose it may have reached 60 on the mighty mountain of Sauk.

Good detective work. But cromartie no doubt inflates temps by 5º and/or keeps his thermometer in direct sunlight. :sun:

made it to 62 here today, had a feeling today would overperform as I was at 54 at 11 30am.

Skilling calling for 70 tomorrow even with clouds, I dont see that happening but we'll see, better chances down by IKK/LAF/BMI

Mixing looks better on the 00z NAM. It is now suggesting mixing to the 13C air at 900 mb. If that verifies then we could top 70.

Archived