Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
JB resigned from accuweather

k***

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

he's worked at AW for awhile, lots of behind the scenes forecasting, for the big Northeast cities. He does some online streaming videos too.

Paul has been helping J.B. out on long-range stuff (especially for Energy clients) for many years. He knows his stuff. Until we get him up to speed on internal processes, Henry may be subbing.

Paul has been helping J.B. out on long-range stuff (especially for Energy clients) for many years. He knows his stuff. Until we get him up to speed on internal processes, Henry may be subbing.

if henry is subbing...you might as well board the place up and call it a night.

discuss.

just. WOW. :o A complete blindside on this one for me!

Congratulations!! Not only did you beat the news to this, but you are now a total mind-reading/weather-staff-related-predicting guru in my eyes...

I will be watching your posts and awaiting your random wisdom - or that really cool cat-in-a-box gif you had going there for a while.

I know it's kinda rude to say this with an Accu person here, but I wonder if it was a cost cutting move. Accu wx kinda known for screwing people income wise. Seems like I come across people who work or formerly worked there said the pay was horrible. Perhaps JB is gonna pull a B.Ryan and switch to the enemy (NWS...yeah, yeah...that is suppose to be old news)...BTW, that part is a joke. But of course it could purely be that JB wants to go indie and make a lot more money...he certainly has the means and resume to do so.

just. WOW. :o A complete blindside on this one for me!

Congratulations!! Not only did you beat the news to this, but you are now a total mind-reading/weather-staff-related-predicting guru in my eyes...

I will be watching your posts and awaiting your random wisdom - or that really cool cat-in-a-box gif you had going there for a while.

my sources are impeccable.

I know it's kinda rude to say this with an Accu person here, but I wonder if it was a cost cutting move. Accu wx kinda know for screwing people income wise. Seems like I come across people who work or formerly worked there said the pay was horrible. Perhaps JB is gonna pull a B.Ryan and switch to the enemy (NWS...yeah, yeah...that is suppose to be old news). But of course it could purely be that JB wants to go indie and make a lot more money...he certainly has the means and resume to do so.

Aside from the reasoning of the departure, I'd imagine he could go it alone if he wanted to with his high profile.

Archived