Newest Member
    Toothache
JB resigned from accuweather

k***

• Replies 465
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, he wasn't fired.

Clarification: Paul will be taking over our Commercial clients; Henry Margusity will be doing Joe's video and blogs on Pro, for now anyway.

If he wasnt fired then I wonder if he's had something going for awhile and now that that is set, he chose today to give his notice....wouldnt be surprised to see him on his own with his own website (at $14.95 of course)

No, he wasn't fired.

Clarification: Paul will be taking over our Commercial clients; Henry Margusity will be doing Joe's video and blogs on Pro, for now anyway.

Wow, this is quite the news! You know what everyone wants to know is, why he left AccuWeather? I wish him well. Thanks Jesse for posting here to confirm and provide updates.

Yes, hopefully this is the beginning of the end for them!

I don't wish anyone ill will, but this is a big blow to the company in my view. Paul Pastelok is a VERY solid forecaster based on my time with him, but does not have an ounce of the name recognition as JB so we'll see how it goes.

I found out before noon today. He came in with his lawyer and cleaned out his stuff.

He has not been happy there for a very long time, felt he was underpaid, (who isn't at Accuwx?) and if you watch his big dog today said" If you can't enjoy the wx where you are..go somewhere else where you can enjoy the wx because it 's the only wx you've got" which was his way of saying goodbye

1060 am radio dumped accuweather ... They use Kathy Orr. Personally, Accuweather has an agenda that I do not care for. Wake up. Dump Accuweather!!!

This is not completly correct as they still use AccuWeather. CBS3 owns 1060 AM so they started having Kathy Orr on there doing the weather from time to time.

Wow, this is a real shock. I mean, i just watched his videos today. I'll likely cancel for sure. I can always get bloggers like Brett Anderson and Eliot Abrams for free.

I wonder where he will be headed next? I wonder if he will actually sign up for this site now and post his thoughts now that he's free from accuweather's umbrella.

I found out before noon today. He came in with his lawyer and cleaned out his stuff.

He has not been happy there for a very long time, felt he was underpaid, (who isn't at Accuwx?) and if you watch his big dog today said" If you can't enjoy the wx where you are..go somewhere else where you can enjoy the wx because it 's the only wx you've got" which was his way of saying goodbye

ah...I missed that--good call..

Archived