• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Ians Birthday Blizzard Bomb Bonanza BECS Feb 9-11

Ji

If it's any consolation, there's always bad weather on the east coast when my mom flies international. Today's flight was the third time (canceled flight at airport #1 meant flying out on airport #2, 3 hours south) she's had to scramble to make sure she got out of dodge in time.

She returns next Wednesday.

Well that locks it

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh, I don't care. I have no problem with yall having fun. My Bus, xxxx bday storm, The Meh storm, etc.

Ian is the ridgid one. I was just making a point. :devilsmiley: No named storms...unless its MY storm! ;)

Sounds good to me - I want all 12/19 threats to MY storm :D

Dude, I just said I couldn't care less.

Since my Birthday is a June, I would like a Randy's Severe T-storm line.

June birthdays FTW! :weight_lift:

Pretty big spread on the ensemble members on the timing of a storm on the east coast (From 5 to 7 days) and the potential track (OV to off the Carolinas and OTS).

At least 4 or 5 would be considered a MEC storm for some portion of the area.

Quite a few ensemble members have a storm. At these time ranges havig a suppressed operational model isn't so bad especially with the nao so neutral.

Quite a few ensemble members have a storm. At these time ranges havig a suppressed operational model isn't so bad especially with the nao so neutral.

Much rather take the chance at a northward trend without any real blocking than be in the bullseye at this point. Sounds cliche, but it makes perfect sense.

Much rather take the chance at a northward trend without any real blocking than be in the bullseye at this point. Sounds cliche, but it makes perfect sense.

Problem with that is the fact I can only recall only one member that showed a suppressed solution with a storm. Think all the others were either right on top of us or to our west.

Edit: Actually thinking about it some of the members that weren't showing a storm were probably very suppressed solutions.

You sound a little bit more optimistic than usual. For some reason, I'm having a tough time getting worked up for this one. We've switched roles!

You sound a little bit more optimistic than usual. For some reason, I'm having a tough time getting worked up for this one. We've switched roles!

Not really, I'm just looking for something to write about and the ensembles suggest that there still is some potential next week once the cold air get in. The basic pattern still is not a good one so we need some luck but at least for a couple of days we'll have cold air.

I got pretty enthused by the thundersnow prospects and for the big ones last year.

Archived