joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Ians Birthday Blizzard Bomb Bonanza BECS Feb 9-11

Ji

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am getting so damned depressed from reading Larry Cosgrove lately that I am going to remove his accursed website from my bookmarks.

I am so damned tired of superheated springs. We shall get that shit in El Nino AND La Nina EVERY time.

I wish to G-d that I lived in northern Siberia. I hate warm springs. I hate northern Virginia and I am serving a life sentence here for the rest of my life and I am guaranteed NEVER to get out.

It really sucks to be me - northern Virginia is fooked and eternally accursed. Damn I HATE living here while the Deep South gets snow after snow after snow

hmmm...maybe it was just a dream that 32" fell in my yard a year ago today...

at least he has a degree....i'd take his opinion over just about every amateur prognosticator here.

if he was honking snowstorm everyone here would be loving him.

FWIW, i don't buy his thinking I just think he deserves a lot more credit than has been dished out here.

Why would anyone here take LC seriously...

To me the nam looks slower and a little farther west with the feature which I think might be good but that's idle speculation and its the nam.

Just an observation and maybe I am off on this but I think the ULL we were watching for today was depicted on the GFS to be much farther south than where it ended up...if the GFS was right we would have had rain ending as some snow showers especially north of DC but instead that low went way north of here from what I can see....I think the NAM always had it too far north for anything here

Archived