12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Ians Birthday Blizzard Bomb Bonanza BECS Feb 9-11

Ji

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's trended or shifted somewhat towards the euro. All we need is a little more relaxation of the vortex over canada and we'd be OK.

We also need a littel stronger southern stream but with more room we'd probalby get it. Baby steps maybe.

I'm trying hard not to read too much into this, Wes, but it sounds like your spidey senses are tingling right now. And I mean the good spidey senses.

JB calls for a torch the week after this storm :axe:

He predicts 70 in DC.

Bring it. I'd love a few days of warm right now. It'd be especially cool to have snowcover with a massive warmup - kind of like spring skiing weather.

But since JB says it, I'm leaning more towards it not happening that way.

Bring it. I'd love a few days of warm right now. It'd be especially cool to have snowcover with a massive warmup - kind of like spring skiing weather.

But since JB says it, I'm leaning more towards it not happening that way.

Yes, quick snow melt is so much fun :rolleyes:

A few days of 55-60+ can melt a MECS in two days.

Boy LC is a big fat bucket of icewater in the face.

http://www.examiner....-at-5-00-p-m-ct

I am getting so damned depressed from reading Larry Cosgrove lately that I am going to remove his accursed website from my bookmarks.

I am so damned tired of superheated springs. We shall get that shit in El Nino AND La Nina EVERY time.

I wish to G-d that I lived in northern Siberia. I hate warm springs. I hate northern Virginia and I am serving a life sentence here for the rest of my life and I am guaranteed NEVER to get out.

It really sucks to be me - northern Virginia is fooked and eternally accursed. Damn I HATE living here while the Deep South gets snow after snow after snow

I am getting so damned depressed from reading Larry Cosgrove lately that I am going to remove his accursed website from my bookmarks.

I am so damned tired of superheated springs. We shall get that shit in El Nino AND La Nina EVERY time.

I wish to G-d that I lived in northern Siberia. I hate warm springs. I hate northern Virginia and I am serving a life sentence here for the rest of my life and I am guaranteed NEVER to get out.

It really sucks to be me

This guy :thumbsup: :thumbsup: He's a 0 or a 10.

It really sucks to be me - northern Virginia is fooked and eternally accursed. Damn I HATE living here while the Deep South gets snow after snow after snow

Then move north.

LC might be right, what keeps this storm from coming NW? Our last few events have been more amped and NW than where the models had them a few days out. His logic seems sound in light of the set up and recent model trends with track versus final verification.

If that Monday storm becomes our 50/50 low then it probably can't get that far west.

Jb has been ca

llong for a blow torch since dec emded and hes been wrong so I dont believe it till I see it. Hes been very inaccurate this wintr

First he said winter would end after Christmas. Then he pushed it back to after New Years. Then he said around MLK's birthday Then it was groundhog's day. Then he said after Valentine's Day.. I'm beginning to notice a pattern in his calls.:whistle:

Archived