• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Ians Birthday Blizzard Bomb Bonanza BECS Feb 9-11

Ji

‎*** ALERT *** 12z EURO develops major coastal Low over FL Panhandle FEB 9 that tracks over Hatteras then NE out to sea... Brings HEAVY snow to Northern AL northern 1/3 of GA-- ATL included-- northwest SC muich of NC especially RDU and eastern NC --except outer banks-- and eastern & SE Va... Hampton roads gets pounded

• Replies 978
  • Created
  • Last Reply

:lol:

Can every 12/19 threat be my storm? I mean, this could be two years in a row for your birthday storm. Share the wealth.

sure i'll make that deal. late jan/early feb is the snowiest time of yr here so the odds are decent overall. there's still not much support for anything of note next week though unfortunately.

Oh, I don't care. I have no problem with yall having fun. My Bus, xxxx bday storm, The Meh storm, etc.

Ian is the ridgid one. I was just making a point. :devilsmiley: No named storms...unless its MY storm! ;)

i didnt name it. i was just pointing out it is progged near my b-day. i can try to change my b-day if it's an issue.

Its funny...no matter what DT's outlook is, whenever the euro shows a Lower Mid Atlantic Storm that hits Richmond but misses the NE, he is on it instantly

earlier today he was whining about not getting t-snow since 1980

If it's any consolation, there's always bad weather on the east coast when my mom flies international. Today's flight was the third time (canceled flight at airport #1 meant flying out on airport #2, 3 hours south) she's had to scramble to make sure she got out of dodge in time.

She returns next Wednesday.

Archived