• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    gopenoxfox
    Newest Member
    gopenoxfox
January 26-27 Snowstorm Disco VI

ConvectiveSolutions

One man's crunched is another man's 1/2-1/hour.

It's smoking us at 33/36+

WT FLYING F? 36 hours, heavy snow cape up to PYM, snowing pretty good BOS up to Cape Ann and back to eastern SE ORH cty.

LOL...Patience. I do think it's a one two punch storm, the big question is how much does the first punch veer right? IF this comes to pass, my respect for Pete Bouchard will go through the roof. I think he's done pretty well this year but he was dead set adamant the first part (the one I kept getting shi* on for), was a total miss.

In the end, an inverted trof kind of does the deed. Gotta hand it to NAM for originality..

A different run every 6 hours, the Forest Gump/Modeling is like a box of Chocolates model.

• Replies 808
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what's the link to the stream...

Here's how I look at it weathafella, before this run you were probably figuring on 6-12. After this run you're still right in the 5-10/6-12 despite the clusterfu** of a solution. it's coming, just a matter of how.

Before people go ape, were obs missing from it, were there errors etc? Let's see what the RGEM/GFS do too.

Think 1-2 punch.

IMO Noyes better hope the NAM isn't close to right with the 1 two punch.

Here's how I look at it weathafella, before this run you were probably figuring on 6-12. After this run you're still right in the 5-10/6-12 despite the clusterfu** of a solution. it's coming, just a matter of how.

Before people go ape, were obs missing from it, were there errors etc? Let's see what the RGEM/GFS do too.

Think 1-2 punch.

IMO Noyes better hope the NAM isn't close to right with the 1 two punch.

I dunno Scott...I think this is so preposterous we have to at least notice it. It brings the qpf in a way the model itself hasn't figured out. Crazy!

Archived