12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
Jan 25/26 Observations

Isopycnic

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

For those posting from winston salem, where are you? I'm right near Hanes Mall and it's done nothing but rain today and now it's only a fine mist.

Same here. My office is just north of the 421/40 split. Edit: Just looked out and saw some flakes starting to mix in.

I'm seeing snow on some of the Winston-Salem traffic cams. It looks like it's pouring snow in some places. In GSO itself it still looks like the snow hasn't started yet, at least judging by traffic cams, whose poor resolution can make it somewhat difficult.

You know I want snow bad when I'm refreshing traffic cams multiple times to see if I can see any flakes. arrowheadsmiley.png

Looks like from GSO northwestward will have precip for another 3-4 hours, some of which may be heavy. If some can change over to snow and stay as snow (which seems to be a problem as precip type seems to be tied with precip rates due to above freezing temps in the column), someone could pick up some accumulations in the northern foothills I'd think.

I assume that is the same statement made by KC-Royals fans. also..

I would guess so...BTW, I'm not a Royals fan even though I have them on my avatar. That is actually a pic of Greg Holland, a 2004 McDowell High graduate. He made the majors last season, first McDowell High player to ever make the show.

Archived