• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November Banter

buckeyefan1

I certainly echo these sentiments. The current solution from the GFS/ECMWF entails phasing of two pieces of upper level energy that won't enter the RAOB network for ~5 days. I wouldn't be surprised to see some pretty significant model swings right on up to 24-48 hours before the "event" begins. It's quite possible model solutions in a couple days show a much less amplified solution with just a dry, albeit quite cold, fropa. 

Nonetheless, it's exciting to already have something to watch and it almost feels like a nonething-to-lose prospect this early.

Yes, this is just a bonus to have something so early to look at, so might as well go all out and enjoy the ride.

And another met that's near me. I am being surrounded.

• Replies 852
  • Created
  • Last Reply

snowstorm next week for NC/VA? Book it......

I'll most likely be in Nashville picking up our soon to be born adopted son so I have no doubt a storm will hit while I'm gone.

Of course becoming a father and seeing the light at the end of the adoption process is a nice consolation prize :thumbsup:

I'll most likely be in Nashville picking up our soon to be born adopted son so I have no doubt a storm will hit while I'm gone.

Of course becoming a father and seeing the light at the end of the adoption process is a nice consolation prize :thumbsup:

Congrats on the adoption and becoming a father!  Awesome news.

Congrats on the adoption Man. That is awesome news!!!!

wow...just think last year we would be drooling to even see this at 200hr much less 138.  still skeptical but if this thing can hang on in the next few runs then it may have a real shot at producing some snow.

Great news!!!!!!!  Congrats!!!!

Archived