Newest Member
    12bet1 net
jan19th inverted trough/norlun event

TalcottWx

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Wow, depth?

Right around 34-36"". Sublimation/compaction FTL. I measured 45" @ 2K last week after the fluff storm. As much as I love the snow I can't say that it doesn't pose a challenge on the job-site. Here's shot of 1 1/2 cubes of plywood I was uncovering. You know what a unit of 3/4 ply looks like plus a half a unit. Totally buried. Fortunately all the snow has been feathery until this past storm which was much more dense. Nobody really talked about just how impressive it was that Savoy notched 40.5" out of the one storm. Everything along the crest is well covered.lol

Right around 34-36"". Sublimation/compaction FTL. I measured 45" @ 2K last week after the fluff storm. As much as I love the snow I can't say that it doesn't pose a challenge on the job-site. Here's shot of 1 1/2 cubes of plywood I was uncovering. You know what a unit of 3/4 ply looks like plus a half a unit. Totally buried. Fortunately all the snow has been feathery until this past storm which was much more dense. Nobody really talked about just how impressive it was that Savoy notched 40.5" out of the one storm. Everything along the crest is well covered.lol

Don't you have minions who can do that work for you while you ski...er...check out the back side of the property?

You could see -10F on Monday morning... better keep moving.

On the lifts late yesterday, my son and I were covered head to to in ice glaze... that was pretty neat.

lol, What else is new. We've had quite a few double digit negative mornings. Really doesn't bother me at all. I like it better than 85 and humid. Wind is the only bummer and then you just grit your teeth and keep after it.

I drove the Rt 2 corridor from Boston to Greenfield (95 mi.) Got back about an hour ago and saw nothing more than some SN-

Drove 70mph most of the way. Nothing more than a coating anywhere that i saw.

I can't speak for the highways, but the main roads are covered, here.....pretty close to an inch.....trees all plastered again.

30.4\29

Couldn't find a good spot to measure. didn't want to measure on the driveway since the first of the snow likely melted. but there was a good inch on the driveway, so I am calling it 1.5" for the day.

finally over 40" for the season.

What's your location? same story here, 1.2" on the snowboard this AM.

Archived